Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website www.medicaleducators.org . Please read our terms and conditions carefully before using our website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not continue to use the website.
The Academy of Medical Educators, also referred to as AoME, is a company limited by guarantee in England and Wales under company number 5965178. We are also a registered charity no. 1128988. Our registered address is
Academy of Medical Educators
Cardiff CF14 4YS
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third party connected to us provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we and any third parties connected to us shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Furthermore, to the fullest extent permitted by law (but without prejudice to any liability that we cannot lawfully limit or exclude) we and any third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, or inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it (including liability for loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data or loss of goodwill) and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by delict (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable
- Except as set out on this website, we are the owners of all intellectual property rights (including copy rights, trademarks, service marks, data base rights and trading names) in this web site and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and other treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. Reproduction is prohibited other than with our express permission
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on this website must always be acknowledged
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not our property nor licensed to us are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use by you of this website may give rise to, amongst other things, a claim for damages
- From time to time this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and information only. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them
- Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period
- You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website